Search This Blog

Sunday 10 November 2013

Safari Queen

Good Evening, guys!!!
 
Hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready for work tomorrow!
 
I am definately not ready for work and could do with an extra day but that is definately not possible - It is what it is :(
 
This is just another pant outfit I am sharing with you. I am not a pant person regardless, I can wear pants anytime I need to, because I can :) Its just a choice I don't all the time!!! This specific pant from todays outfit happens to be one of my favourite because it is animal printed and has pockets. It is comfortable. As a result it made me feel like a Safari Queen, yes!!! A Safari Queen:)
 
What is your ideal Safari outfit?




Pants: Woolworths
Top: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Dior
Hat: Foschini
Bag: Coach
Bracelet: Lovisa
Watch: Guess
Wedged Pumps: Truworths
 





"My Silly Pose, lol"

"Silliness - am supposed to be dancing here, lol"
Thank you for popping in and leaving feedback behind for me: I really love hearing from you :)
 
Please Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, BeauCoo, Tumblr and Instagram. I promise to follow back when you do :)
 
Cheers,
 
Thulie :)

9 comments:

  1. I am definitely not ready for work tomorrow. I love the safari trend, I want to try it myself soon. You look amaze- love it. That hat and the Dior glasses just bring a wonderful chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winning outfit from Thulie. Love the hat, it really sets the whole outfit off and those pants are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this one! Everything about this outfit is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fierce! I love your animal print pants! :D

    Abi
    aka The Belated Bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baddest Chic! You rock!!! Need to feature those curves soon on my blog.
    Kai!!! You are stylish.

    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete